We usually have one or two litters of Cairn puppies each year. If we have puppies available we look for families who will provide a loving and caring long term home for them. A fenced in yard is a must, as well as daily exercise, as these active dogs need daily outside time and lots of love.
If you are thinking of adding a Cairn to your family make sure you do your homework, as these healthy dogs will live for 14 years or more, and need companionship throughout their lives. Learn as much as you can about a Cairn, to make sure it is the right type of dog for your family.
We require to meet the families we are rehoming puppies to.
We have no puppies available at this time. Our next litter will be in the early summer of 2021
Serious enquiries welcome by email.
Ch. Tarahill's Celtic Fire x Ch. Quarrydene's Diamond From Hjo -born September 10,2020
Ch. Tarahill's Celtic Fire
Ch. Quarrydene's Diamond From Hjo
Sophie delivered 3 girls and 2 boys on September 10, 2020. All puppies have homes.
Why discuss puppies with a registered breeder:
- All puppies are registered with Canadian Kennel Club and are micro chipped.
- All puppies have current vaccinations, are vet checked, and will have a record of visits signed by the vet.
- Puppies will not be rehomed until they are at least 10 weeks old so they have proper family nurturing.
- Breeding stock is screened for hereditary abnormalities, as are puppies.
- A written agreement is signed, and puppies are returnable at any time in their lives.
- No puppies are sold to pet stores.
- All puppies are home raised with the dog family available for viewing.
For more information on Cairn puppies please visit The Cairn Terrier Club of Canada Puppy page.